OpusCock,One Massive Cocked Guy

This monster cocked guy(OpusCock)is a friend of mine from xHamster and Dick.net.I was surprised when I first seen this guys web site because I never seen a cock that massive.I thought,this has to be a photoshop picture or something.But when I seen his videos"wow"huge cock.I had to put him in my Blog for you all to see just how big and extremely thick this guy is.
Here's his page picture from Dick.net.Hes just about ready to drain them huge nuts.
Dame,that looks like a big ass anaconda waiting for a meal.Thick like an anaconda too.
This is why OpusCock doesn't visit glory holes anymore.His massive cock and balls always get stuck.Someone ends up having to drain his cock like three times before he shrinks enough to get his meat out.
If you would like to check out his other monster cock videos just follow the links bellow to his web page at xHamster and Dick.net. Hes got lots more videos and a big picture gallery.Enjoy!
Direct link to his xHamster page.
Direct link to his Dick.net page.

"Hands Free Cum Shot-OpusCock/Video"

Wow,his cock looks massive in this video.That thing is so hard and throbbing that it starts shooting cum without even touching it.I wish I could do that.

Here's some pictures from the video.
His nuts so swollen with milk that they overflow on there own.
Here's when that monster meat starts to have contractions.
Wow,thick cum ropes!
Meaty slide show.That cock is huge!

"Squeeze It-OpusCock/Video"

In this video he just squeezes the base off his massive thick shaft and up comes the thick flow of man milk.

Here's some pictures from the video.
That's really squeezing out the juice!
Dripping off his nuts even.Wow!
Squeeze out every drop buddy!
Another little slide show of a huge cock.

Here's a few extra pictures of OpusCock.
That's the base of his cock pump.It got stuck while pumping!
Massive man meat!
That cock needs a way bigger pump!
Very thick.
Measuring how much hes going to stretch a pussy out.
Pussy killer!
Who wants a ride?
Get a grip on that big boy!
Beefy!
Bigger than his wrist.
I wish I could cum like that!


 
Copyright © adultgirlpic
Proudly Powered by: Blogger