Eva Mendez Picture Fakes

Oh yeah,Eva Mendez one of my all time favorite celebrities to milk my cock to.Every thing about this gorgeous latina makes my cock swell up hard and my balls want to overflow with semen.These picture fakes i made of Eva really added to the cock milking feeling she gives me.I really got hard up for this picture set,that's how good they came out.
Damit,she looks so sexy.I love her tits,Eva is even showing nipples and everything on this clip.I almost nutted on myself when i seen it.
You are just too sexy baby girl.Absolutely gorgeous,i love that sexy all over tan.
This is by far the best Eva fake iv'e made.I love how it came out.If my cock gets rock hard then it must be good.
Then there's this picture fake.Wow,is all i can say.I can actually pat myself on the back for this one,as soon as i'm done milking my cock that is.
Dam Eva,look how you get me every time i see you.My cock is throbbing hard and my balls are tight from the build up of sperm.Time to relieve the pressure buildup all over Eva's gorgeous face.
Oh yeah,that must have felt like heaven.
Mmmmmm,i sure would like to munch on them juicy nipples.
Wow,that cunt looks so tight baby girl.
"COME AND GET IT" Get it while its hot and wet.
"LUNCH TIME FELLAS,ALL YOU CAN EAT".
That ass looks so dam inviting.Its calling my cock to come play.

I can't get enough of Eva so here is a few more pictures to cum on.
She has such a sexy ass smile.
How i would kill to kiss those lips.



 
Copyright © adultgirlpic
Proudly Powered by: Blogger