Federica Felini - Italian model and Singer



Federica is a model who rose to internet fame because of unintentionally revealing her breasts on Italian TV
 born April 13, 1983, in Zelo Buon Persico (Lodi), near Milan.
                                                                          






In addition to modeling She can also sing
Here One of her songs...




Artista: Federica Felini

Titolo: Je T'aime
Titolo Tradotto: Ti Amo

Google Translate




I live here, you are experiencing

I am from here and you come to the top I fly,
you do not lose your head, you know that this rate does not last
The phone does not replace the? love of a man and the sound of his voice
I'm not complaining, I will not bend. I will not cry even if
you do you will go a bit? of my pampering one step
behind? between us and another life? love making fun of us

 But I love you love you love you love you love you
love you love you love you But above all I would like you
love me love me love me my love

I go out at night I dance for you and the music just speaks to me of you
is the sun that awakens me but when I sleep you're
here you're not there any more A little? of my
pampering one step behind? between us and another
life? love making fun of us

 But I love you love you love
you love you love you love you love you love you But
above all I would like you love me love me love me my
love Because I love you love you love you love you love
you love you love you love you But above all I wish you
loved me you loved me you loved me, my love

A little? of my pampering one step behind?
between us and another life? love making fun of us

But I love you love you  love you love you love you love you love you love you But above all I want us we love each other we love
each other we love each other my love

 I go out at night I dance for you
 and the music just speaks to me of you
is the sun that awakens me but when I sleep you're
here you're not there any more

A little? of my pampering one step behind?
 between us and another life? love making fun of us
 But I love you love you love you love you love you
 love you love you love you But
above all I would like you you loved me you loved me
you loved me,
 my love A little? of my pampering one
step behind? between us and another life? love
making fun of us But I love you love you love you love
you love you love you love you love you But above all I
want us we love each other we love each other we love
each other my love.





google Images



http://federicafelini.blogspot.com

































































 
Copyright © adultgirlpic
Proudly Powered by: Blogger